Wealth Management & Investment Advisory
UFP Wealth Management & Investment Advisory provides bespoke, innovative and independent wealth management and investment solutions to selected Individuals, Family Offices, Trusts, regional banks and pension funds.
Our team members are experienced investment professionals, family officers and certified analysts with an outstanding track record in managing Multi-Assets, Multi-Strategies portfolios and serving Forbes 500 clients.
UFP value proposal focuses on building trust. We are accountable to provide the most appropriate services to our private clients in accordance with their specific wish list:
- Preserve wealth: Financial planning, family office management, and governance advisory to match families’ mission statement.
- Enhance performance: Sourcing, Research and Advisory aiming to offer diversified and superior risk adjusted investment solutions.
- Rationalize costs: Structuring cost efficient investment vehicles and independent analysis covering wealth consolidation, financials, investments, and strategic reports.
Our key professionals are investment experts with a strong track record and focus on audited investment vehicles Research, Selection and Active Portfolio Management. These vehicles include Hedge Funds, Long-Only funds, Private Equity funds and REITs.
- Outstanding network in the alternative investment industry covering strategies from early stage to star managers
- Access to niche portfolio managers and soft closed funds
Due diligence & Research:
- Investments and operational Due Diligences following AIMA standards
- Macro overview with top down analysis
- Selection from an approved list fitting investment directives
- Allocation based on high convictions and investment committees’ views
- Utilization of proprietary models and analysis to actively manage portfolios
- Rationalization of Total Expense Ratio under pure alpha constraints
- Transparency with rebates passed to clients through signed agreements
Risk Management & Monitoring:
- Cutting edge Risk Management discipline to mitigate credit, operational, market and liquidity risks at the portfolio level
- Bespoke and independent performance analysis reports
UFP Capital SA is regulated by
PolyReg is a self-regulatory body recognised by the Swiss Federal Money Laundering Control Authority. It is established according to Article 24 of the Swiss Money laundering act (MLA) and acts as regulatory and supervising Organisation for its members.